Apacer DRAM Products Warranty Policy
This statement is not intended for users who do NOT directly purchase products from Apacer. Such users should check with the seller for any warranty service.
The statement only applies to direct purchasers of the products from Apacer.
Apacer Technology Incorporated ("Apacer") provides a limited product lifetime warranty for its memory module products as set forth below.
- For warranty service during the warranty period, the label, which must include the model number and serial number, has to be provided to Apacer.
- This warranty will apply in the event a product should malfunction, due to the same cause, within three months following the repair.
The following are not covered under this warranty:
- Memory modules not manufactured or produced by Apacer.
- Memory modules that have been repaired or serviced by anyone other then Apacer.
- Apacer memory module products that were purchased as testing supplies.
- Accessories, wrapping materials and refillable goods other than the memory module itself.
- Damage that has arisen from poor packing, and/or shipping damage, in the process of sending the device for service and repair.
- Product compatibility problems not resulting from any defect in the Apacer memory module.
- Memory modules that have been misused or damaged by the consumer.
For any replacement or repair the consumer wishes that are excluded by this warranty, or for which the consumer does not have the label with the model number and serial number, Apacer provides for a paid replacement and repair service.
- For quality anomaly occurring under abnormal operating conditions as reported from the customer, or of products that have surpassed the warranty period and have been referred to Apacer's marketing department, Apacer may provide a paid replacement and repair service warranty, covering:
- Apacer memory modules that are not shipped by Apacer Technology to the customer.
- The warranty label on the memory module product has either been removed or otherwise damaged.
- The circuit board, IC or RC parts and components on the memory module product contain obvious scratches, or impact or burn marks arising from improper operation or installation, or mishandling.
- Memory modules that are eligible for the paid replacement and repair do not include modules that Apacer ships to its customers directly. The repair charge for paid replacement and service will be verified by the marketing department in consultation with the production control department, and the customer duly informed. The customer's consent will be required before any repair or replacement is made.
- The repair charge for paid replacement and service will be verified by the marketing department in consultation with the production control department, and the customer duly informed. The customer's consent will be required before any repair or replacement is made.