Please select a search type and click on the ：Search" button to find the appropriate FAQ. You may also use the keyword search to find or narrow down the results.
- Search by Product Category
- Search by Model No.
- Search by Problem Statement
- Q171.Why does the system fail when I use DDR 400 memory modules on Intel 845 series motherboards?
- Intel 845 series motherboards support DDR266 and DDR333 only. The BIOS is not able to recognize DDR400 and therefore the system can not boot.
- Q172.7-in1 Embedded Card Reader unable to use after OS has upgraded to Windows XP SP2.
- This is a mother board compatibility issue with Windows XP SP2. There are MSI (MS-6734 Rev 1.0B, MS6741 ver. 1.0), Gigabyte (GA-8S661FMX-775, GA-8I915P-MF) and Intel (D865PERL) motherboard have this issue.
- Q173.The compatibility about the USB2.0 (1.1) Mega Steno Card Reader and USB1.1(2.0) motherboard.
- USB 2.0 Mega Steno Card Reader or motherboard can backward support USB 1.1 Mega Steno Card Reader or motherboard specification. However, due to the limitation of USB 1.1 Mega Steno Card Reader or motherboard, the read/write speed will be in USB 1.1 specif
- Q174.Driver question about Internal Card Reader in Windows XP.
- Windows XP supports multiple USB Mass Storage Device, you may use Internal Card Reader by simply plug-and-play.
- Q175.Can I insert several flash cards on the Internal Card Reader and copy data from each other?
- Yes. However, the read/write speed will be slower.
- Q176.Can I pull out the flash card if Internal Card Reader is read / write other Cards?
- Yes. You may pull out the flash cards safely if they are not under read / write condition.
- Q177.Can I pull the Internal Card Reader out of the USB port when the computer is read / write the device?
- It will cause the data loss if you pull out the Internal Card Reader when the computer is read / write the device. Please wait until the LED light stops in front of the panel before you pull the device out of USB port.
- Q178.The Internal Card Reader trouble shooting.
1. If the system can’t find the card reader device when you plug it into your computer, please startup the USB controller in the BIOS setting.
2. For Internal Card Reader, USB cable pin 1 has to connected to the USB connecter pin
- Q179.Mega Steno 2.0 only show one removable drive icon in Windows 2000.
- Windows 2000 can only support 1 mass storage device, please install the attached driver or install Windows 2000 Service Pack 3 or above.
- Q180.The compatibility about the USB2.0 (1.1) Internal Card Reader and USB1.1(2.0) motherboard.
- USB 2.0 Internal Card Reader or motherboard can backward support USB 1.1 Internal Card Reader or motherboard specification. However, due to the limitation of USB 1.1 Internal Card Reader or motherboard, the read/write speed will be in USB 1.1 specificatio